The job is to design a mobile landing page for marketing purposes. This page is for Childcare service: http://www.lapetite.com. The most important Goal of this mobile page is to generate calls, so to get the visitor to use the click 2 call function and call our services. A call is considered a conversion.
The page you will create need to have a flat design, imply emotional trust and create a comfortable connection with the visitor (parent of a child looking for childcare services in their area) with clear information element and naturally lead toward the call to action, the sign up.
Here are the functionality for the page:
- Optimize for mobile user, very light and responsive.
- Heavily focus on click to call conversion
- Offer opportunity to leave your email to be contacted later if the user can’t call now.
The Landing Page
- The blue header is sticky, so will remain on the bottom when scrolling
- The CTA is an input field that will provide a success message filled out
- The note inside the CTA uses social pressure as a conversion element
“Christian provided quality input and was available to improve the design until complete satisfaction. Recommended Freelancer!”