Thousands of Startups are failing every year due to missing growth and many more struggle to keep up the pace.
Bootstrapping your Startup? Responsible for Growth?
This could be a nice guide for defining your KPIs and measuring the right data. Here are 3 easy steps to get going:
1. Visualize your funnel
2. Create 3 Categories
3. Start thinking about it and involve your team
Get started on your own, think about questions like:
- Do I need to know where my traffic comes from?
- Is it good to know how many installations I have in different timeframes?
- What is needed to “activate” my users, meaning what’s the first action I want them to take?
- How do I measure engagement?
Done that and filled out the table? Book a meeting with the key stakeholders, present your findings and get their input, thoughts and suggestions.